Ren and Stimpy Claymation Ren and Stimpy Claymation

A great beginning

Ambitious claymation for a 12 year old. Great work!
We both know im the best clay modeler on newgrounds :)

Flashmaster responds:

Haha, thanks. That actually means a lot since I've seen your animations. Oh, yes I completely agree - You ARE the best clay modeler on NG! XD Hahaha.

Michael Jackson Clay 2 Michael Jackson Clay 2

low level claymation

I think its stupid people are using this review section as a place for them to talk about how great MJ is and how you "arent a real fan" instead of your film.
With that said im going to say i think MJ is a freak, i dont even like calling him "MJ", he's a freak. Look at the pictures, the man is insane.
Your film wasnt bad but it wasnt what i'd call "visually advanced".
Whatever, what matters is its on here, which means you didnt waste your time making it.
Good luck on the third part and the rap cd (yeah i checked your site out)

ItalianBlock responds:

thanks for the review i didnt relise that until i read this yeah i did a pretty bad compress thing i should of made it larger insted of small but you kno part 3 is done just have to do audio in it but yeah thanx for lookin at my site its alot better now so its all good. part three will be a low level but it will be my last low level bc all my claymations i do in 10 mintues and record audio later
alright thax

-Scottys SHIT

The Apple Orchard 2 The Apple Orchard 2

Unique

I thought this was awesome, you have a very unique style and the whole thing has a very melancholy feel.
Great stuff

THRILLER THRILLER

Not good

That was terrible, it seems though that people like you can get away with putting forth very little effort and having people appreciate it (by people i mean prepubescent individuals of questionable intelligence)...its a good deal if you can get it i guess.
Thing is shit like this doesnt and will never appeal to the people that count.
Atleast Knox's films are mildly amusing...i cant even say that about yours.
Try to develop a story...on second thought dont.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

you dont know anything about animation, fucking noob

The Plank The Plank

Great graphics

This is a great submission if only for the really unique style of the character's appearance.
It is awesome...but i've said that before huh Tzar or should i say Titan?

The-titan responds:

lol...tnx...and..i prefer TITAN!

Michael Jackson Clay 1 Michael Jackson Clay 1

Put a Preloader on this bitch.

Terrible and that MJ joke is tired.

ItalianBlock responds:

well still who hasnt done this joke i mean cummon

Daily2oon09042005 Daily2oon09042005

I dont like fat kids either

kill yourself chubbs.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

you obviously didn't read the AUTHORS COMMENTS

p.s. moron

Zippo tricks Zippo tricks

Lighter tricks

Hey good to see fellow zippo trickhead on NG, you perform the tricks pretty smoothly.
But Fire breath and Pyro are the same trick, its real name is Twilight Zone and Ali Jabri made that one up.
Lighter tricks dot com is where you learn how to do those tricks and many many others. (check out my tricks too, theyre under the nickname defanim)
Good job and keep on tricking!

-Flying- -Flying-

Sub standard

The animation was smooth , the figure sucked (if you want to see what clay figurines should look like see my claymations) and the concept was boring at best.
i dont understand how this got frontpage, its substandard.
Put more effort into your work, i mean why do you guys think that you can forgoe a set if its a claymation?

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I only do detailed character when it seems to fit the movie (for example in Wrapping Santa, and Clay...ITS ALIVE)

When it all Ends: SE When it all Ends: SE

Interesting idea for a claymation

I thought its cool youre trying to make a serious clay animated film, thats hard because the medium is typically comical. Not bad though.

Definitely not the most realistic clay characters in newgrounds, ive checked out freemont too and neither are his , mine are (and im not even boasting, they just are)